Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thank you...

Thank you to those who have left kind comments on the blog over the last few weeks, and/or have joined up as followers, I appreciate your support!

And please do let me know if there is particular content you are interested in, formats you prefer or questions you may have on the notes - I may or may not be able to accommodate you, but it certainly helps me to know what is working or not.  I'm also open to suggestions on which psalms I should look at next - again whether I can respond to your requests quickly will depend on the state of my notes on the particular psalm and my own program of study of them, but I'll see what I can do!

I'm also happy to have discussion or other points of view on the psalms presented in the comments, so long as they stay within the bounds of acceptable Catholic debate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment